Company

Botter Elettrotecnica was founded in 1943 by the Botter family of Treviso. Over the years, the company continued to grow and develop strongly and consistently.
The entire production is carried out in full compliance with current good manufacturing practices, using systems and equipment conforming to the current occupational health and safety regulations. Only the finest and most reliable raw materials are used, which have been repeatedly tested and inspected before going into production.
For several years, the company has been implementing an effective quality system and is currently certified in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Most of the production is custom made according to the customer’s specific requirements.
The company currently has a modern factory that occupies 2,000 square meters of floor space.

 

With the aim of constant development – even during more difficult phases of the Italian and foreign markets – the company is in the process of building (photos to the left) another factory in the municipality of Silea. This new establishment will double the production area and logistics area, thus allowing the company to grow even further and strengthen its market position.

 

Photovoltaic

Railway

Distribution

Industrial

Automation

Medical

Fotovoltaico picture picture picture picture picture